Oil industry forecasts growth
Find your next technology partnerRead more here
Capital markets encourage deal-making
$370bn worth of deals in oil and gas industry from 2019.Secure your place
Major oil and gas restructuring efforts
Major E&Ps ride oil price wave with restructuring deals.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Ryan Colter
Thru Tubing Solutions
- Ed Siebrits
- Reinaldo Navareete
- Noel McKim
Meyer Oilfield Services
- Tony Little
- Vadim Akhmadikin
GR Energy Services LLC
- Bruce Randall
Coiled Tubing Specialties LLC
- Wei Yu
American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Andy Mook
Magnum OIl Tools International
- Jim Valentine
- Dale G Larsen
New Well Tech
- Lia Sedillos
- Xincheng Wan
University of North Dakota
- Kevin Gentry
- Rocky Seale
- Brad Todd
Completion Science LLC
- Matt Meiners
Enventure Global Technology
- Travis Latz
- Scottie McDonald
- Tony Torquato
Torquato Drilling Accesories, Inc.
- Tim Leshchyshyn
Who should attend
- Shale Operations
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Completions Engineering
- Shale Water Management
- Transportation & Logistics
- Well Site Facilities
- Water Recycling and Reuse
- Chemical Engineering
- Shale Well Services
- Produced Water Treatment
- Biocides Specialists
- Research and Development
- Produced Water Disposal
- Sustainable Development
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Corrosion and Scale Experts
- Health and Safety Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Site and Asset Management
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Oil & Gas Finance & Capital 2020 conference will deliver the most up-to-date market intelligence and industry presentations from capital providers to explore new financial, capital, and restructuring strategies for the oil and gas industry…view more...
Key topics for 2020:
- Oil & Gas industry forecasts and assessing the capital market trends
Understand the key market drivers and the current state of capital markets for funding the oil and gas industry.
- Changing landscape of private equity funds and what the future holds for operators
New perspectives from investment funds and how the outlook for oil prices have impacted future interest in the sector.
- Prospects for reserve base lending and growth outlook for small-midsize shale operators
Assessing how the lending criteria has changed and learning how E&Ps can operate efficiently even with tighter conditions in place.
- Exploring new capex strategies and financing options in the current oil price market
Evaluate the finance options available and explore what oilfield decision-makers can do to effectively execute their capital allocation plans.
- Looking at creative solutions and alternative sources available for raising capital
Explore non-traditional capital raising options including asset securitizations, drilling JVs with non-E&P partners, and co-sponsored funds as a new avenues to fund projects.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful finance program
Gain insight from leading operators and implement strategies that others in the industry are using are using to ensure financial performance.
- It's fascinating to me to realize from these presentations, that after 60 years of hydraulic fracturing, the industry still has so much to learn about Optimization.
Robert Estes, Baker Hughes
- Great spread of presentations and mix of new technologies, case studies and Refracturing candidate selection.
Michael McShane, Oasis Petroleum
- Excellent timing and speaker line up. Showcasing the science and results from across the industry.
Tim Leshchyshyn, Frac Knowledge
- Excellent assembly of industry experts with a broad spectrum of valuable options and insight into understanding Refracs.
Charlie Tomblin, Aterra Exploration
- A very well organised event and very interesting sessions exclusively on Refracs.
Pavlin Entchev, Exxon Mobile
- Refracturing Wells 2016 has provided me with an overview of Refracturing methods for the US shale plays.
Peter Jones, Ineos